KIDS KEEP ME GOING !

KIDS KEEP ME GOING !
Family comes 1st n Foremost !

Monday, December 28, 2009

HOW GOVERNMENT CUT BACKS R REALLY AFFECTING US !

I just got over the SHINGLES myself, which I had for 5 weeks, because of 2 infections I had because the government cut out my DENTAL CARE, for I am disabled, besides VISION CARE. I did not have the funds to fix my tooth because the filling came out and my immune system was down, plus the added stress of my benefits being cut out. Now I also received a letter that they are NOT going to give us a COST OF LIVING INCREASE, because the government said THE COST OF LIVING FOR 2009 DID NOT GO UP! This is besides last week when they announced that they are going to cut MEDI-CARE further. NO ONE IS LETTIN THE PUBLIC KNOW HOW THE CUT BACKS ARE REALLY AFFECTING PEOPLE WHO ARE DISABLED OR ON LIMITED INCOME. Tell u the truth I am really SCARED!( I broke my neck in a car accident, which was not my fault (waiting for the light to turn green) and PAID into the system, when I WORKED 2 to 3 jobs to raise my 4 children by myself.)

WE DESERATELY NEED TO COME TOGETHER AND WE REALLY NEED HELP! I would like to know what to do, where to go and WHO IN THE GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO STAND UP FOR US AND OUR RIGHTS!

R THEY GOING TO WAIT UNTIL WE BECOME STATISTICS, BEFORE ANYTHING IS DONE? WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THAT WAY AND WHY ARE THEY NOT DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT BEFORE WE BECOME STATISTICS?

No comments: