KIDS KEEP ME GOING !

KIDS KEEP ME GOING !
Family comes 1st n Foremost !

Monday, December 28, 2009

SHINGLES,CONTAGIOUS"EARLY SHOW NOT FULL STORY"

Thought U Should Know!

I watch the Today Show when I get up and my best friend told me to turn to Channel 8, the Early Show because they were going to talk about Shingles, because their anchor,"Maggie Rodriguez", had it and their Doctor,"
Jennifer Ashton, M.D.", was going to do a special on it.

I just got over the SHINGLES myself, which I had for 5 weeks, because of 2 infections I had because the government cut out my DENTAL CARE, for I am disabled, besides VISION CARE. I did not have the funds to fix my tooth because the filling came out and ended up with 2 infections so my immune system was down, plus the added stress of my benefits being cut out.

The point is that,"Maggie Rodriguez', was on the show not fully recovered with her eye still swollen. "Jennifer Ashton, M.D.", DID NOT MENTION THAT "SHINGLES" ARE HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS", and the anchor woman went outside in front of the population, including children and was shaking their hands. They do online say its contagious in their report, but DIDN’T MENTION THE MOST IMPORTANT PART, THAT IT IS CONTAGIOUS.

Below please find the article that they posted on their website at the link above about SHINGLES where they mention it is contagious. I was told by 2 doctors of my own and a posting explaining shingles on KAISER'S website, not to go near anyone who has not had the chickenpox, especially pregnant women. My daughter is pregnant and I missed out on Thanksgiving and my grand daughters 1st birthday. I did not go anywhere because I did not want anyone to get the virus, because of me.

I wonder if anyone in that crowd contracted the virus by her going out there or how many people with the SHINGLES, are out there without this health warning.

I would like them to go back on the air and warn people how contagious it is and finish their story not only give half of it.

I thank you for this opportunity to have a voice and if it saves one (1) person from going through what I did, it was worth it.

No comments: