KIDS KEEP ME GOING !

KIDS KEEP ME GOING !
Family comes 1st n Foremost !

Sunday, December 20, 2009

MAMMORGRAM HOW MANY WILL DIE?

MAMMOGRAM HOW MANY R GOIN DIE? IF U R POOR U WILL! ISN'T THAT DISCRIMINATION n ISN'T
VIOLATING THE CONSTITUTION?"ALL MEN/WOMEN R CREATED EQUAL?

Haven't heard anything from CANCER SOCIETY or 3-DAY WALK FOR CANCER PEOPLE on the NEWS, SAYIN ANYTHING ABOUT THIS! Isn't there any WOMEN'S RIGHTS GROUPS goin to say or do something before SOMEONE DIES?

I just got a notice from my HEALTH PROVIDER that they want me to make another appointment for another MAMMOGRAM, because I have lumps on both sides. I have had CANCER BEFORE and they took all of it out in 1991, n I WAS 35 YRS. WHEN I HAD CANCER. What about the people where CANCER RUNS IN THE FAMILY? MINE: Great Grandmother-STOMACH CANCER, Grandmother-BREAST CANCER (DIED at 54,DIAGNOSED at 49), Mother-LUNG CANCER, ME-CANCER OF THE CERVIX) Ready n Willin to join the fight, just tell me where to go!

NO MAMMORGRAM UNTIL YR 50? BET YR BOTTOM BOOTY,IF IT A TEST FOR PROSTATE CANCER, IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT!

Follow ME on TWITTER n I will FOLLOW U !
LETS DO SOMETHING TOGETHER AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

No comments: